JBuilder Missing Workspace Panes

2004-11-12 06:12:17 AM
jbuilder11
Greetings,
I'm on the CS team here and one of our students brought in a computer running Windows XP SP2. She is using JBuilder Foundation 10.0.176.0, and while it will execute, none of her workspace panes will come up. We've tried reinstalling JBuilder, reinstalling Java, and are contemplating doing a clean operating system install. Before we attempt that, we would like to know if this problem has ever occured before and if there are any workarounds. Thanks in advance.

Re:JBuilder Missing Workspace Panes

Phillip Kilgore wrote:
none of her workspace panes will come up
Try deleting (or renaming) the <user.home>/.jbuilderx/workspaces directory.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]