Debugging always throws a FileNotFoundException

2004-02-19 07:24:01 AM
jbuilder16
When my friend tries to use the JBuilder7 de{*word*81} (with JDK1.4.2), the
following message always appears and the de{*word*81} pauses:
Hit uncaught exception java.io.FileNotFoundException
If he just lets it go, things are OK for the most part. Is there anything
that can be done to stop this from happening?
Thanks in advance,
Andr?

Re:Debugging always throws a FileNotFoundException

Hello,
I've got the same error while debugging the following easy code using
jbuilderx foundation:
--------------
package testmp;
import java.util.*;
public class testmp {
GregorianCalendar gc = new GregorianCalendar();
System.out.println(gc.getTime());
}
}
---------------
If I run this code everything goes fine but if I debug it I receive a "hit
uncaught exception java.io.FileNotFoundException from the FileInput Stream
Class.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Roberto

Roberto wrote:
Hello,
I've got the same error while debugging the following easy code using
jbuilderx foundation:
--------------
package testmp;
import java.util.*;

public class testmp {
GregorianCalendar gc = new GregorianCalendar();
System.out.println(gc.getTime());
}
}
---------------
If I run this code everything goes fine but if I debug it I receive a "hit
uncaught exception java.io.FileNotFoundException from the FileInput Stream
Class.

That's really weird. And I just can't reproduce it, with JBX Enterprise
or with JBX Foundation.
Have you tried running JBuilder with the console (ie run JBuilder.exe
instead of JBuilderW.exe)? If any exceptions are being thrown by
JBuilder they will show up in the console.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Debugging always throws a FileNotFoundException

Hi,
See Java Bug: bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do
for more information.
To reproduce the problem all you need to do is use JBuilder to debug
using JDK 1.4.2_04 or JDK 1.5
(Many other people are reporting the exact same problem).
Sun says they will not fix this bug, and so all future JDKs will have
the same problem.
How do we configure JBuilder 2005 Developer to not enter the de{*word*81}
for this case only?