Flickering problems with JBuilder 2006 and Windows XP

2007-01-29 11:29:15 PM
jbuilder3
Hello,
recentely I installed JBuilder 2006 on a new PC with Windows XP. Other
software, including Eclipse based tools (like Together Architect), is
working well, but JBuilder flickers! Sometimes the screen "blinks", it
becomes black some instants... a big annoyance.
Anyone has the same problem? Suggestions?

Re:Flickering problems with JBuilder 2006 and Windows XP

Cpt.Wasp wrote:
Hello,
recentely I installed JBuilder 2006 on a new PC with Windows XP. Other
software, including Eclipse based tools (like Together Architect), is
working well, but JBuilder flickers! Sometimes the screen "blinks", it
becomes black some instants... a big annoyance.
Anyone has the same problem? Suggestions?
Read the release notes about video card issues. Acting upon
the suggestions provided there may provide relief.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives: