add a class without source code to a jbuilder

2004-02-29 12:02:00 PM
jbuilder15
hi,
I have class(cimpiled without having source) to add to my project.
I put that class file in Jbuilder->prj folder->classes
and/or
I put that class file in Jbuilder->prj folder->src
Each time i tried to compile with borland make option it cannot find that
class file (infact i cleared the sync output dir option)
I succeed with the javac compilar option though.
pls tell me how to add a class without having its source.
I do not use any packages directly compiling on theproject folder
src/classes directories.
thanks

Re:add a class without source code to a jbuilder

Hemake Sannasgala wrote:
hi,

I have class(cimpiled without having source) to add to my project.
I put that class file in Jbuilder->prj folder->classes
and/or
I put that class file in Jbuilder->prj folder->src

Each time i tried to compile with borland make option it cannot find that
class file (infact i cleared the sync output dir option)

I succeed with the javac compilar option though.
pls tell me how to add a class without having its source.

I do not use any packages directly compiling on theproject folder
src/classes directories.

thanks

Your source and classes directories of your project should *always* be
kept in sync. Personally, I think that they should remove that "sync
output dir" option and just make it the default.
You need to place class and/or jar files for which you generally do not
have source code in libraries. Tools | Configure Libraries, then add a
new library. Then use "Project | Project Properties", and find the
"Required Libraries" section. Add your new library to your project as a
required library.
P.S. You *will* run into problems if you have classes that do not use
packages.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)