Is there any way in JB9.0 to set two edit window to be tile horizontal or vertical?

2003-10-20 11:22:10 AM
jbuilder11
hello all:
I open two source files in JB9.0 and want to modify one file when I
compare it with the other.
Is there any way in JB9.0 to set two edit window to be tile horizontal or
vertical?
Thank you
-Daniel Mark

Re:Is there any way in JB9.0 to set two edit window to be tile horizontal or vertical?

On 10/19/2003 at 11:22:10 PM, Daniel Mark wrote:
I open two source files in JB9.0 and want to modify one file when
I compare it with the other.
Is there any way in JB9.0 to set two edit window to be tile
horizontal or vertical?
No. JBuilder can split the editor window, but it will just show the
same file in both panes. There is an RFE on QualityCentral for this
feature - vote for it if it is important to you.
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]