Color Preferences stored where?

2004-12-03 11:15:23 PM
jbuilder4
I'm getting a new computer today and would like to keep my current color
settings. They used to be stored in a user.properties file in previous
versions, but I can't find that in JBuilder 2k5. Any ideas would be greatly
appreciated. I would hate to have to start over.
Thanks.

Re:Color Preferences stored where?

Flip wrote:
They used to be stored in a user.properties file in previous
versions, but I can't find that in JBuilder 2k5.
.primetime2005/user.properties
This allows settings to be shared between JBuilder and C++BuilderX.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

Re:Color Preferences stored where?

.primetime2005/user.properties
Awesome! :>Thank you very much! :>I was looking everything (file system,
registry, googling it :<), but the .primetime directory is down below in my
documents and settings strucute beneath the borland path. :< I looked up at
the others, but not down. :<
Thank you! :>

{smallsort}