Project organization for stuff using BCEL

2005-04-13 03:46:39 AM
jbuilder6
I've got a library project that is using BCEL. So I have original
source, original classes, and augmented classes. Augmented classes are
generated using an Ant task.
I also want to throw a good decompiler into the mix, so I can debug
properly into the augmented classes...
Is anyone else out there doing this? Got any ideas on project(s)
structure to handle this?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Project organization for stuff using BCEL

I would look for <apply>ANT task - it will execute any commands on
updated files.
- Alexey.

Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:

>I've got a library project that is using BCEL. So I have original
>source, original classes, and augmented classes. Augmented classes
>are generated using an Ant task.
>
>I also want to throw a good decompiler into the mix, so I can debug
>properly into the augmented classes...
>
>Is anyone else out there doing this? Got any ideas on project(s)
>structure to handle this?

I don't need any help with figuring out Ant tasks. That is not the
issue. I can do anything I want with Ant. What I can't figure out is
how to integrate this with a JBuilder project structure.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]
question.
Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:

Re:Project organization for stuff using BCEL

I am sorry for misunderstanding. I am not sure what special you need for
the integration. I usually create a test project with a library that
references generated code (sometimes with generated sources - libraries
are not recompiled) and run my applications with that project.
- Alexey.

Alexey N. Solofnenko wrote:
I am sorry for misunderstanding. I am not sure what special you need for
the integration. I usually create a test project with a library that
references generated code (sometimes with generated sources - libraries
are not recompiled) and run my applications with that project.

- Alexey.

Ya. But I fear that someone else using the project isn't going to grasp
the concept, will try to build it from the decompiled sources and will
blow away all the augmented classes.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]