problem install Jbuilder 2005 enterprise version on Redhat Linux ES server

2005-08-09 02:45:47 AM
jbuilder8
Hi,
Jbuilder 2005 Enterprise failed to install on Redhat Linux ES server. It
keeps asking me for 2 installation disc when the 2nd installation disc was
already
in the disc drive.
thanks,
Tom

Re:problem install Jbuilder 2005 enterprise version on Redhat Linux ES server

tom wrote:

Jbuilder 2005 Enterprise failed to install on Redhat Linux ES server. It
keeps asking me for 2 installation disc when the 2nd installation disc was
already
in the disc drive.

thanks,

Tom

This may be too obvious, but...
I had a similar problem installing on the Mac, when I invoked the
install script from a terminal/console, when I had (silly me) cd'ed into
the CD mount directory.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]