JBuilder 2007 install on multi user Linux

2007-09-05 07:54:34 PM
jbuilder10
I want to install JBuilder 2007 on a system where I have multiple users
registered but I also want to enable that JBuilder to be used from at
least 2 of them.
Each one will use separate license but i want to share the installation
and not to install separate copy for each one.
is this configuration possible with 2007 or not?
Doychin

Re:JBuilder 2007 install on multi user Linux

Doychin Bondzhev wrote:
I want to install JBuilder 2007 on a system where I have multiple users
registered but I also want to enable that JBuilder to be used from at
least 2 of them.

Each one will use separate license but i want to share the installation
and not to install separate copy for each one.

is this configuration possible with 2007 or not?

Doychin
I think you should probably call CodeGear for support on this issue.
The only way to test this is to have multiple separate licenses and to
blow through a couple of activations, and I certainly don't want to do that.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]