Visual Source Safe Errors

2003-09-30 01:25:04 AM
jbuilder12
Hello,
We are using JBuilder 9.0 and when ever we rebuild the app we get XXX bad
jar vssver.scc. This is a file that Visual source safe puts in the
directories when you down load them. I have tried to exclude the files using
the Class Filters but it did not work. Does anyone know how we can tell
Jbuilder to exclude these files when it rebuilds the application?
Thanks
Adam Shepherd

Re:Visual Source Safe Errors

Adam Shepherd wrote:
Hello,

We are using JBuilder 9.0 and when ever we rebuild the app we get XXX bad
jar vssver.scc. This is a file that Visual source safe puts in the
directories when you down load them. I have tried to exclude the files using
the Class Filters but it did not work. Does anyone know how we can tell
Jbuilder to exclude these files when it rebuilds the application?

Thanks

Adam Shepherd

Can you post the exact steps and then the exact error message you are
seeing?
[Note: followups set to borland.public.jbuilder.team-development]
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Lori M Olson (TeamB) wrote:

Can you post the exact steps and then the exact error message you are
seeing?

[Note: followups set to borland.public.jbuilder.team-development]

Sigh. Ok, followups *really* set properly this time.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)