Good Grib Component

2005-02-10 11:37:24 PM
jbuilder17
Hi -
Has anyone used Jbc Grid? I'm looking for a good grid component and it looks
pretty good. Any suggestions?
Erica

Re:Good Grib Component

I choose VisualSoft's JBGrid about 3 months ago and have been very happy
with it so far. There were a few things I was trying to do with it that was
messing up Designer in JB2005. I'm new to java programming though and found
out that it was probably what I was doing that messed it up.
It doesn't have many of the features I was looking for in a good grid
component, but it was the 'best' I found* after reviewing about 10 other
candidates.
* I did find one that promised me just about everything I wanted, but they
didn't deliver a test product so I couldn't evaluate it.
--
Todd Frahm
Manager - Software Engineering