Struts designer

2007-08-03 11:56:43 PM
jbuilder8
Hi,
I know where to find the EJB desiner in JBuilder 2007, but is there a struts
designer too? Such as the one that can be found in previous versions of
JBuilder?
Tx,
Jenn

Re:Struts designer

Jennifer-Ashley wrote:
I know where to find the EJB desiner in JBuilder 2007, but is there a
struts designer too? Such as the one that can be found in previous
versions of JBuilder?
I just went looking for it myself and it doesn't seem to be there. I
think we have to wait for a future release.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:Struts designer

Pity
"Kevin Dean [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schreef in bericht
Jennifer-Ashley wrote:

>I know where to find the EJB desiner in JBuilder 2007, but is there a
>struts designer too? Such as the one that can be found in previous
>versions of JBuilder?

I just went looking for it myself and it doesn't seem to be there. I
think we have to wait for a future release.

--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.
www.datadevelopment.com/