pop up

2004-12-19 10:31:20 AM
jbuilder0
Ive created an applet which takes a database holding coordinate records, and
displays an symbol in specified coordinates.
Im trying to set it up so that when I click on a record another applet or
frame ect ect pops up and I can view the selected coordinates on the pop up,
ive created the applet which takes the coordinates and displays it, however
I cannot make it pop up, Ive tried JOptionPane..... but it doesnt work,
where am I going wrong ?
Thank You
Paul

Re:pop up

"Paul Iddon" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Ive created an applet which takes a database holding coordinate records,
and
displays an symbol in specified coordinates.

Im trying to set it up so that when I click on a record another applet or
frame ect ect pops up and I can view the selected coordinates on the pop
up,
ive created the applet which takes the coordinates and displays it,
however
I cannot make it pop up, Ive tried JOptionPane..... but it doesnt work,
where am I going wrong ?

Thank You

Paul

What JDK/JRE are you using/targeting? Also, what browers and what
platform(s)?

{smallsort}