XModem or YModem

2003-12-03 11:00:09 AM
jbuilder10
Are there any open source XModem or YModem implementations available? or
does anyone have a library to do this? I'm communicating with a MagTek
Check Imager.
Thanks in advance,
Michael

Re:XModem or YModem

Nothing open source comes up, but a Goggle search for "xmodem ymodem java"
(minus the quotes) comes up with a number of hits.
--
Check out our latest white papers at
BladeNET Scores With Borland Enterprise Tools