Crystal Reports Viewer Printer

2004-04-29 03:23:27 AM
jbuilder15
I have created a simple Crystal Report that just contains one
column of information. The report displays properly when
viewed on the web as a jsp page, expect that I am unable to get
a print or export button to appear. I have explicity set the
viewer to display these buttons but they do not appear. I have
searched the archives at Business Objects but have found no
helpful information. I have also contacted technical support
without any such luck. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re:Crystal Reports Viewer Printer

In order for the print or export button to display, you need to set the
OwnPage property on the viewer to "true".
CrystalReportViewer viewer = new CrystalReportViewer();
viewer.setHasExportButton( true );
viewer.setHasPrintButton( true );
viewer.setOwnPage( true );
Not a whole lot o' documentation on these controls, plus using the designer
w/ JDBC or JNDI is VERY BUGGY!!!
Good Luck!
Regards...Marc O'Brian
Software Consultant
marc dot XXXX@XXXXX.COM
(replace the dot with a period if you want to contact me)