Re: OpenTool API documentation spreading - license

2003-07-10 12:59:42 PM
jbuilder23
On 7/9/2003 at 3:28:11 AM, Dirk Schnelle wrote:
Under what license condition is the OpenTools API documentation
spread? I really mean only(!!!) the jb_opentools.jar in the doc
folder.

I am asking that, because I want to know what was possible in older
versions.

Is it legal to get them from a friend?
Is it legal to offer them for download from a web page?
Of course, the standard I{*word*7}(I am not a lawyer) disclaimer applies
here. However, as I understand it you are not allowed to distribute
it at all. You are only allowed to distribute those files marked as
redistributable.
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]