[ANN] IntraWeb for the Eclipse Platform released!

2004-04-13 02:58:42 AM
jbuilder14
IntraWeb: Revolutionary new way to create your web applications in a
TRUE-VISUAL manner.
Atozed Software is pleased to announce the release of it's Award Winning
product IntraWeb for the Eclipse platform.
IntraWeb is a framework and component set for building web applications in a
TRUE-VISUAL manner. Using IntraWeb you can create, debug and maintain
web-based
applications as quickly and easily as your normal Java applications.
Want to show a form? Call its .show method.
Want to show a message? Call IWApplication.showMessage.
Could it be any easier? Using IntraWeb you can deploy your applications as
Web Archive (WAR).
No other development tool creates web applications as fast and as easy as
IntraWeb!
www.atozed.com/intraweb

Re:[ANN] IntraWeb for the Eclipse Platform released!

[ANN] IntraWeb for the Eclipse Platform released!
[ANN] IntraWeb for the Eclipse Platform released!
IntraWeb: Revolutionary new way to create your web applications in a TRUE-
VISUAL manner.
Atozed Software is pleased to announce the release of it's Award Winning
product IntraWeb for the Eclipse platform.
IntraWeb is a framework and component set for building web applications in a
TRUE-VISUAL manner. Using a drag and drop approach, developers can drop
controls on forms, hook up events and set properties. The code behind the
application is pure Java code that is executed on the server. IntraWeb does not
require any knowledge of HTML or JavaScript.
Using IntraWeb you can create, debug and maintain web-based applications as
quickly and easily as your normal Java applications.
Want to show a form? Call its .show method.
Want to show a message? Call IWApplication.showMessage.
Could it be any easier?
All the output is a combination of HTML, CSS and JavaScript. No ActiveX or
client side Java is required.
IntraWeb produces a servlet which is deployed as Web Archive (WAR) to a web
server, and the browser receives a standard web page.
No other development tool creates web applications as fast and as easy as
IntraWeb!
www.atozed.com/intraweb

Re:[ANN] IntraWeb for the Eclipse Platform released!

Damned, seems I'am in the wrong newsgroup...I always thought that these here
were the JBuilder newsgroups. But good to know that all Eclipse based
Plugins will be listed here, so next time when I'am looking after some
Eclipse Plugin, I will come back here into this newsgroup and search after
it...

{smallsort}

Re:[ANN] IntraWeb for the Eclipse Platform released!

I already thought something like that and thus was more joking....;)
"Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
"Valentino Kyriakides" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM :
>Damned, seems I'am in the wrong newsgroup...I always thought that these
>here were the JBuilder newsgroups. But good to know that all Eclipse

Ah, Sorry about that. The NG list we have has JB included because IW
supports
JB too. Eclipse is new and I didnt fork the post list, I just loaded up
the
Java one - which until rencently equaled only JB.

--
Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - www.hower.org/Kudzu/