Deployment failed with BES5.2.1

2004-10-08 04:31:25 PM
jbuilder19
Hi,
I work with jBuilder 9 and BES 5.2.1. When I try to deploy a module from
jbuilder to BES, I receive the message failed. When I start the BES
Console, this module is present, but with a red cross. If I select this
module and select "Enable", the module is deployed.
What is the problem?
Thank you for the answer.
Best regards.
Stéphane

Re:Deployment failed with BES5.2.1

Could you look in your server output to see if there are any exceptions?
Thanks
-Lata
"Stéphane Ruffieux" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I work with jBuilder 9 and BES 5.2.1. When I try to deploy a module from
jbuilder to BES, I receive the message failed. When I start the BES
Console, this module is present, but with a red cross. If I select this
module and select "Enable", the module is deployed.

What is the problem?

Thank you for the answer.

Best regards.

Stéphane

Re:Deployment failed with BES5.2.1

In the console I receive the following message:
Error type: com.borland.enterprise.management.api.AgentException
Stack trace:
com.borland.enterprise.management.api.AgentException: No archive found
at path
[C:\programme\BES521\var\servers\galapagos\partitions\arex\ears\arex.ear]
at
com.borland.enterprise.management.api.impl.CORBAAgentTransport.getEarProperties(CORBAAgentTransport.java:1022)
at
com.borland.enterprise.management.api.impl.DeployedArchive.getArchiveProperties(DeployedArchive.java:60)
at
com.borland.management.console.view.servers.viewers.ModuleGeneralViewer.onActivateModel(ModuleGeneralViewer.java:124)
at
com.borland.jafa.ui.explorer.AbstractExplorerViewer$2.run(AbstractExplorerViewer.java:185)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
Try the server to enable the module before to complete the copy of the
module?
Thank you for the help.
Best regards
Stéphane