How can I create JBuilder2005 native executable for running 64 bit jre on Solaris ?

2005-01-27 12:19:58 AM
jbuilder4
How can I create JBuilder2005 native executable for running 64 bit jre on
Solaris ?
Flags like vmparam -d64 does not work
Thanks
-----------------------------------
Mark Berner
Network Management Department
RAD Data Communications Ltd.
24 Raoul Wallenberg St
Tel Aviv 69719, Israel
Email: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Phone: 972-3-7668797
www.rad.com
-----------------------------------

Re:How can I create JBuilder2005 native executable for running 64 bit jre on Solaris ?

An .exe will not work on Solaris, period...
I do not know if you can create a .bin file or not. Never tried on
Solaris...
P.S. Why not just use a shell script instead?
Example:
startapp.sh
!# bin/bash
echo Starting application
java -jar /<yourApp>.jar
Save as startapp.sh, chmod +r+x startapp.sh and you will be done.