JB9, Mac OS X, Right mouse button

2003-09-02 07:12:59 AM
jbuilder13
Hi there,
I have successfully installed JB9 Developer edition on Mac OS X without
too many problems. The problem is that I cannot get the right mouse
button to work in the editor window. The refactoring menus are available
in the main menu bar.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Nick Shanny

Re:JB9, Mac OS X, Right mouse button

In <3f53d27a$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Nicholas Shanny wrote:
I have successfully installed JB9 Developer edition on Mac OS X
without too many problems. The problem is that I cannot get the
right mouse button to work in the editor window. ...
What right mouse button? (I've never used anything
but the standard, single-button, Mac-supplied mouse
or trackpad, so I have no idea how this works with
multi-buttoned mice.)
Have you tried the Mac standard? That is, hold down
the Control key, press the single mouse button. Doesn't
that work? I hope it does -- for me, it brings up the
context menu in all the versions of JBuilder which I
have installed on my two Macs (Pismo and Cube). There
have been versions of the JDK where the context menu
has a habit of disappearing as quickly as it pops up,
but I think the most recent public version doesn't
do this.
Paul Furbacher [TeamB]
Save time, search the archives:
Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?