Jbuilder Enterprise 10 mac os x 10.3.7 installation problems

2004-12-28 09:16:29 AM
jbuilder24
Hello,
I am currently unable to install Jbuilder 10 Enterprise Trial on my
powerbook 1ghz / 1gb ram.
When I execute install_mac_osx.sh, I get the first screen with the 4 choices
of install core, look at the help file etc. When I choose to install the
core, another window launches saying it is preparing to install the core.
After this, nothing happens. I am currently running mac os x 10.3.7, with
jdk 1.4.2.
After adding the -verbose option to the java command inside the
install_mac_osx.sh file, here is the last output of the jre during
installation:
Command to execute:
/Data/horizon/Desktop/jbuilder//Disk1/InstData/MacOSX/install.app/Contents/M
acOS/install
[Loaded com.borland.integration.tools.util.Runner]
[Loaded com.borland.integration.tools.util.Runner$1]
[Loaded com.borland.integration.tools.util.OSEnvironment]
New Process Thread Created
Command to execute:
/Data/horizon/Desktop/jbuilder//Disk1/InstData/MacOSX/install.app/Contents/M
acOS/install
[Loaded java.lang.Process from
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.j
ar]
[Loaded java.lang.UNIXProcess from
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Classes/classes.j
ar]
After this appears, no windows appear and java process listed in 'top' is
not using any CPU.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
-Chris