native exe icon

2003-12-21 09:36:39 AM
jbuilder22
Hi to all,
My IDE is JBuilder9 and i want to find out is it possible to change the icon
of *.exe file rather than javaw.exe icon?
thanks

Re:native exe icon

Your main window is probably a JFrame -- just do a
setIconImage(Image) there during startup. This is part of
your program, it has nothing to do with how it is launched.
"Bulent KISKAC" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi to all,
My IDE is JBuilder9 and i want to find out is it possible to
change the icon
of *.exe file rather than javaw.exe icon?
thanks

Re:native exe icon

thank you for your help, but my problem is when i run "Native Executable
Builder" from the Wizards menu of JBuilder9, it automatically creates a exe
file, but the icon that represents this exe file is fixed. I just want to
find out can i change this icon?
if i use setIconImage(Image) method, this just sets icon displayed on the
left top corner of the frame.
regards
bulent

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
Hi to all,
My IDE is JBuilder9 and i want to find out is it possible to
change the icon
of *.exe file rather than javaw.exe icon?

thanks

{smallsort}

Re:native exe icon

Have a look at www.visi.com/~gyles19/fom-serve/cache/428.html