CVS

2006-12-02 12:53:14 PM
jbuilder6
Hi All
I have just updated to the lastest macBook Pro and thx to pual I have jBuilder 2005 running but :)
I can not seam to get the cvs working.
I am getting this
module "Essentials" was not found in the repository.
Anyone have an Idea if this is anything to do with the MacBook Pro

Re:CVS

craig Laird wrote:
Hi All
I have just updated to the lastest macBook Pro and thx to pual I have jBuilder 2005 running but :)
I can not seam to get the cvs working.
I am getting this

module "Essentials" was not found in the repository.

Anyone have an Idea if this is anything to do with the MacBook Pro

It's hard to say. What are you trying to do? Pull out of a CVS repository?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:CVS

"craig Laird" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Hi All
I have just updated to the lastest macBook Pro and thx to pual I have jBuilder 2005 running but :)
I can not seam to get the cvs working.
I am getting this

module "Essentials" was not found in the repository.

Anyone have an Idea if this is anything to do with the MacBook Pro

This is the error I am geting
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading CVS/Tag: Not a directory
Any help would be great
Craig

{smallsort}

Re:CVS

craig Laird wrote:
"craig Laird" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>Hi All
>I have just updated to the lastest macBook Pro and thx to pual I have jBuilder 2005 running but :)
>I can not seam to get the cvs working.
>I am getting this
>
>module "Essentials" was not found in the repository.
>
>Anyone have an Idea if this is anything to do with the MacBook Pro

This is the error I am geting
cvs [checkout aborted]: reading CVS/Tag: Not a directory

Any help would be great

Craig
I ask again. What exactly are you asking JBuilder to do...
1. Pull a project out of CVS
2. Update an existing sandbox
3. Something else....?
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]
question.
Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:

Re:CVS

Sorry aout that
What we are doing is myself and 2 others a writing an app.
So I need to be ale to post my code and update when code has changed on the cvs server.
It all working on my powerbook but now running macBook pro with the script that pual posted to get jBuilder running on the intel chip, can't seam to get cvs running at all.
Please any help would e very helpfull
Craig