Project view

2003-08-19 03:07:42 AM
jbuilder19
How do I add a folder containing html files to the jbuilder8
project view as a source package?
I have set the "Automatic source packages" enabled 3 deep and I still
can't see the folder in the project view.
The folder is called templates and is structured as
follows...iwapp\src\templates

Re:Project view

Nick wrote:
How do I add a folder containing html files to the jbuilder8
project view as a source package?

I have set the "Automatic source packages" enabled 3 deep and I still
can't see the folder in the project view.

The folder is called templates and is structured as
follows...iwapp\src\templates
You need to create a WebApp and to create the folder in JBuilder, simple
append it to the front of your jsp;
For instance:
myfolder/MyJsp