Newbie for jbx_F: everything is excell. except CPU clock

2004-02-24 10:35:47 AM
jbuilder8
I have just tried jbx foundation for my first time,
I found it excellent for developing basic java app. except that whenever
open new project and the CPU clock reaches near 100% and never falls.
is this a "foundation" problem?
OS Platform: win2k
many thx,
Dave

Re:Newbie for jbx_F: everything is excell. except CPU clock

L.Dave wrote:
I have just tried jbx foundation for my first time,
I found it excellent for developing basic java app. except that whenever
open new project and the CPU clock reaches near 100% and never falls.

is this a "foundation" problem?

OS Platform: win2k
How much RAM? Is your hard disk full?
What processor? Have you read the system
requirements for JBuilder X, and does your
machine meet or, hopefully, exceed those
requirements?
Be patient. It's past my bedtime.
--
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)
Save time, search the archives:

Re:Newbie for jbx_F: everything is excell. except CPU clock

Thx for replying, and sorry for my impatience.
OS: win2k with sp
ram: 512mb
processor: P3-450mhz
the sceniaro is:
No project opened --->0% CPU clock
one or more project opened --->100%
minimize jbx ----->0%
Still, compilation and running are both OK even clock = 100%
thx
"Paul Furbacher [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
L.Dave wrote:

>I have just tried jbx foundation for my first time,
>I found it excellent for developing basic java app. except that whenever
>open new project and the CPU clock reaches near 100% and never falls.
>
>is this a "foundation" problem?
>
>OS Platform: win2k

How much RAM? Is your hard disk full?
What processor? Have you read the system
requirements for JBuilder X, and does your
machine meet or, hopefully, exceed those
requirements?

Be patient. It's past my bedtime.

--

Paul Furbacher (TeamB)

Save time, search the archives:

Is it in Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic?

Thank you.

{smallsort}

L.Dave wrote:
Thx for replying, and sorry for my impatience.

OS: win2k with sp
ram: 512mb
processor: P3-450mhz

the sceniaro is:
No project opened --->0% CPU clock
one or more project opened --->100%
minimize jbx ----->0%

Still, compilation and running are both OK even clock = 100%

thx

Two things.
1. Your processor is below the recommended minimum of PIII 500. That
may or may not be an issue. I have run JBX Foundation on a PIII 700
with 256 MB under Linux, and it does run, it's even usable... YMMV.
2. That 100% thing makes me think of one of the many JDK video issues.
Check your <jbuilder>\bin\jdk.config file, and uncomment one or more
of the video related settings, and see if that has any effect.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Newbie for jbx_F: everything is excell. except CPU clock

I haved tried as you advice but still happens.
thx anyway.