JEditorPane - HTMLEditorKit - View

2004-01-09 06:06:00 AM
jbuilder14
Hi:
I have the following question...
How can I get a reference of a View intance that is draw in the JEditorPane?
I mean, I click some plane into an JEditorPane, then I get the place where
the mouse was clicked... In the JEditorPane I have the
jeditorpane.modelToView(int x) method that return a Rectangle with the area
where the View is painted... but not the View reference.
I need a View refence to execute X method of mi View...
How can I do it?
THANKS
TMM

Re:JEditorPane - HTMLEditorKit - View

Teimatini Marín (smartware) wrote:
Hi:

I have the following question...

How can I get a reference of a View intance that is draw in the JEditorPane?

I mean, I click some plane into an JEditorPane, then I get the place where
the mouse was clicked... In the JEditorPane I have the
jeditorpane.modelToView(int x) method that return a Rectangle with the area
where the View is painted... but not the View reference.
I need a View refence to execute X method of mi View...

How can I do it?

THANKS

TMM

I'm not sure I understand your question. The JEditorPane object has an
associated EditorKit, which handles formatting of the data in the model.
There is no explicit 'view' object, the way there is, for example, in a
JScrollPane. What are you trying to do? What specific method are you
trying to envoke?
--
Tad Frysinger [TeamB]