LocalStore & SQL SERVER

2005-02-02 12:10:50 AM
jbuilder7
Hello All,
Is it possible to use DataStore component with lets say SAPDB or SQL Server
?
If so where shall I take a start ?
rgds.

Re:LocalStore & SQL SERVER

In <41ffaa05$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >Knopfler wrote:
Hello All,
Is it possible to use DataStore component with lets say SAPDB or SQL
Server ? If so where shall I take a start ?
Assuming you want a "briefcase" type of architecture... yes..
You might ask further questions in the JDatastore section..
John..
TeamB are volunteer helpers. Please DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL!
Post all questions and replies to this newsgroup ONLY
For papers on DataExpress, Applets, JSP, and Web Development go to:
www.microps.com/mps/paperFAQ.html

Re:LocalStore & SQL SERVER

No one hardly answers anything at the JDataStore section. Further, please
correct me if I am wrong, DataStore is a DataExpress component.
Anyone with ideas on briefcase architecture ?

Knopfler wrote:
No one hardly answers anything at the JDataStore section. Further, please
correct me if I am wrong, DataStore is a DataExpress component.

I beg to differ. There are real Borland employees (as opposed to TeamB)
who answer almost all the questions in the JDataStore group, and IMHO
they do a darn good job of it.
In fact, an answer to your question has been posted there.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:LocalStore & SQL SERVER

My apologies. I was being impatient. Thank you Lori for the correction.
"Lori M Olson [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Knopfler wrote:

>No one hardly answers anything at the JDataStore section. Further,
please
>correct me if I am wrong, DataStore is a DataExpress component.

I beg to differ. There are real Borland employees (as opposed to TeamB)
who answer almost all the questions in the JDataStore group, and IMHO
they do a darn good job of it.

In fact, an answer to your question has been posted there.

--

Regards,

Lori Olson [TeamB]

------------

question.

Google Advanced Newsgroup Search
www.google.ca/advanced_group_search
Other Newsgroup Searches:
Joi Ellis's FAQ-O-Matic:

Re:LocalStore & SQL SERVER

The web page is am looking at does not have a JDataStore section under
newgroups.borland.com. Can you help me out.
Lori M Olson [TeamB] wrote:
Knopfler wrote:

>No one hardly answers anything at the JDataStore section. Further, please
>correct me if I am wrong, DataStore is a DataExpress component.

I beg to differ. There are real Borland employees (as opposed to TeamB)
who answer almost all the questions in the JDataStore group, and IMHO
they do a darn good job of it.

In fact, an answer to your question has been posted there.

Re:LocalStore & SQL SERVER

Sorry, was too quick on the trigger. I found it.