speeding up startup/stop

2004-11-02 10:03:02 PM
jbuilder23
My appserver takes about 1-2 minutes to start.
Are there any properties I can change to speed it up.
I usually make changes to my deloyed modules between each bounce.
I'm using BES 5.1.
I start the server using the ias.exe and stop it with a ctrl-c of the
iascommand window.
I don't use the console as this is really slow

Re:speeding up startup/stop

m_tizer wrote:
My appserver takes about 1-2 minutes to start.

Are there any properties I can change to speed it up.

I usually make changes to my deloyed modules between each bounce.

I'm using BES 5.1.

I start the server using the ias.exe and stop it with a ctrl-c of the
iascommand window.

I don't use the console as this is really slow

You should probably take your BES questions to the BES newsgroups. More
knowledgeable BES people read those groups, and only rarely read this one.
Here's the list of those groups:
support.borland.com/newsgroups/bes.asp
--
Regards,