Re: Could not find main class. Program will exit! (some feedback)

2006-03-28 12:16:09 AM
jbuilder23
I was told that they have another SW installed that change the
classpath. However, they didn't tell me what SW or what the change was.
Does anyone know of a way to get the "latest" JRE from the registry and
use that in a bat file where I define the classpath needed to run my SW?
Magnus
Magnus wrote:
Arth,

Thanks for your input but that can not be the case here since the
installation is from an innosetup script that installs everything.

The installation could not have been "corrupt" either since they could
install and run on another machine.

Still a puzzle to me.