reboot fixed this

2004-08-05 09:29:12 PM
jbuilder2
Must have been some zombie processes. A restart fixed this problem.
XXXX@XXXXX.COM (Alexandra Stehman) wrote in message news:< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >...
I'm not sure why this has suddenly changed. I have not changed
anything about my JVM. My project resides on a mounted partition, but
I didn't notice this problem when the project was located on the local
partition. I attempt to "Build Project", and it takes literally about
3 minutes for the compiler to start. By this time I've clicked the
menu item a few times, and it'll just keep running over and over. What
could be causing this sudden and massive inertia?

JBX 10.0.204 on Linux (2.4.21-199-default)

Regards,
Alexandra Stehman