Re: class in same dir

2004-08-10 10:11:06 AM
jbuilder4
CodeMonks wrote:
I know it is wrong, however for the interim how do I configure my
project so it creates the classes in the same directory as the project
file? tia.
We cannot answer this since you'll probably sue
us for malpractice, especially if we omit the
advise to "unselect the 'synchronize output directory'
option".
--
(Smileys needed?)
Paul Furbacher (TeamB)