Build options

2005-01-25 12:37:19 AM
jbuilder23
I am trying to figure out how to set the options so that when I rebuild a
web app, it will only compile the changed page, and not all 200 items in the
app. I'm using JB2005.
Thanks,
Dan Gilmore

Re:Build options

A Rebuild will do a clean then a build(thus building everything)
A build will just build what changed
I believe that you would want to do a build, not a rebuild.
Dan
"Dan Gilmore" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I am trying to figure out how to set the options so that when I rebuild a
web app, it will only compile the changed page, and not all 200 items in
the
app. I'm using JB2005.

Thanks,

Dan Gilmore

Re:Build options

A Rebuild will do a clean then a build(thus building everything)

A build will just build what changed

I believe that you would want to do a build, not a rebuild.

That is a "make", not a "build". But the rest is right. U could specify
various Runtime Configurations with various Build Targets. But u could
too just choose the right Button/Menuentry/HotKey when compiling.

{smallsort}