Switching IDE Language

2006-03-07 09:29:19 PM
jbuilder18
Hey,
i have installed a german JB2006 Version.
Is it possible to switch to english language
without reinstalling ?
Thanks
Olaf Raether

Re:Switching IDE Language

I think that you have to set your regional settings to English and you
will get English version.
But it all depends on how the translation is made. Also there could be
an option to set your locale to the Java VM so when you start JBuilder
it will think that you are with English settings.
Doychin

Doychin Bondzhev wrote:
I think that you have to set your regional settings to English and you
will get English version.
You probably have more experience with this than I do, but in the past,
non-English versions of JBuilder did not include the English language
resources. I don't know why, because it doesn't really make any sense
to do it that way.
--
Gillmer J. Derge [TeamB]

{smallsort}

Re:Switching IDE Language

well I don't have expirince with multilaguage versions so I just suggest
what I do to make my own programs to work with English or other language ;-)
Doychin