Re: Jump to code line stated in stacktrace in JB 9?

2003-07-22 08:57:03 AM
jbuilder5
It is not available in JBuilder 9 Personal.
"Paul Blaesi" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

I'm trying JB9 and am quite e{*word*277}d about it. But -at least in my
installation- there is a missing feature compared to older versions:
When I click on a line in the stacktrace in the bottom panel, nothing
happens.
In older versions, the appropriate java file would open with the focus
on the line indicated in the stacktrace line.

Probably there is a way of reclaiming that older feature, but I
haven't figured it out so far.

Can somebody give me a hint? Thanks in advance!