JBuilder 2005 / Print marked text

2005-02-02 07:18:37 PM
jbuilder18
Hi,
has anyone noticed a bug while printing 'marked text' from JBuilder 2005? The last line marked is always omitted in the printout.
BTW (off-topic): Is there a place where I can submit/post the serveral bugs i have found in JBuilder 2005? Soemthing like Bugzilla?
Greets
Jens

Re:JBuilder 2005 / Print marked text

Jens wrote:
has anyone noticed a bug while printing 'marked text' from JBuilder
2005? The last line marked is always omitted in the printout. BTW
You're right; I've been able to duplicate it. If the last line doesn't
include the terminating newline, it isn't printed.
(off-topic): Is there a place where I can submit/post the serveral
bugs i have found in JBuilder 2005? Soemthing like Bugzilla?
Yes, under "Tools | Quality Central". You can report the printing bug
there.
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.

Re:JBuilder 2005 / Print marked text

Hi,
thanks for your help. Unfortunately, this tool reports
a timeout exception. My proxy-settings seem to be ok. Restarting JBuilder 2005 doesn't help. Is Quality Central reachable through other means (e.g. 'normal' Internet Browser)?
Greets
Jens
Yes, under "Tools | Quality Central". You can report the printing bug
there.

--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.
www.datadevelopment.com/

info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html

{smallsort}

Jens wrote:
thanks for your help. Unfortunately, this tool reports
a timeout exception. My proxy-settings seem to be ok. Restarting
JBuilder 2005 doesn't help. Is Quality Central reachable through
other means (e.g. 'normal' Internet Browser)?

qc.borland.com/