JBuilder9 -> Libraries with no package in "Required Libraries"

2003-07-01 02:46:07 PM
jbuilder23
Hi,
when i am adding a Library (in Project Properties->Required Libraries)
and this jar is not containing a package, the classes canīt be
accessed from the class using it. Always error-message "Canīt resolve
symbol for class .....". Anyone out there who can solve this problem?
We are using JBuilder since version 3.5 and it always worked fine, but
since v9 itīs errornous and we canīt use our libs anymore.
Best regards,
W.

Re:JBuilder9 -> Libraries with no package in "Required Libraries"

bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,29710,00.html