Renaming Project

2004-11-05 12:24:46 AM
jbuilder12
Hi,
Is there a way to rename a topmost-level directory under which the project is housed from within a JBX Project. Or do I need to manually change it outside and then edit all the links? Or is there another way?
Thank you much.
Simeon

Re:Renaming Project

On 11/4/2004 at 11:24:46 AM, Simeon Leyzerzon wrote:
Is there a way to rename a topmost-level directory under which the
project is housed from within a JBX Project. Or do I need to manually
change it outside and then edit all the links? Or is there another way?
No, JBuilder does not provide anything to do that. That is the province
of programs like Windows Explorer.
There should be no need to edit a lot of links. In most cases, JBuilder
uses relative paths, so if you just rename the directory, the paths should
still be correct.
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]