Where can I get Update 1?

2005-01-07 01:54:22 AM
jbuilder23
Looking at the newsgroup, I see references to JBuilder 2005 Update 1. But I
never received any update(s) since we got the original CDs. We have a valid
support contract.
Is there a place on the Borland web site where we could download the update?
P.S.: We have JBuilder 2005 v11.0.236.0 (Developer and Enterprise edition)
Thanks

Re:Where can I get Update 1?

Pete wrote:
Looking at the newsgroup, I see references to JBuilder 2005 Update 1. But I
never received any update(s) since we got the original CDs. We have a valid
support contract.

Is there a place on the Borland web site where we could download the update?

P.S.: We have JBuilder 2005 v11.0.236.0 (Developer and Enterprise edition)

Thanks

www.borland.com/products/downloads/registered/download_jbuilder.html
You probably want update 3 - aka the "Application Server" update listed
on this page. Update 1 had "issues".
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]

Re:Where can I get Update 1?

Thanks Lori,
One more question, I followed the link you gave me and after click the
App.server update link another web page showed up. From that page I
downloaded two files;
JBuilder 2005 Application Server Update and Borland JBuilder 2005 Update 1
So, if I understand you, I just intall the Appl. Server file and don't
install the JBuilder update 1. Right?
Thx

Pete wrote:
Thanks Lori,

One more question, I followed the link you gave me and after click the
App.server update link another web page showed up. From that page I
downloaded two files;

JBuilder 2005 Application Server Update and Borland JBuilder 2005 Update 1

So, if I understand you, I just intall the Appl. Server file and don't
install the JBuilder update 1. Right?

Right! In my experience, all the updates that are posted for JBuilder
are cumulative.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]