Does the JBuilder in Mobile Studio peacefully coexist with JBuilderX developer?

2003-11-30 02:56:45 AM
jbuilder6
Hi,
I've got Mobile Studio and JBuilderX Developer.
Does it matter which one I install first?
Will I just get one IDE with functionality for both versions?
Any insight?
thanks,
John Roberts
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Does the JBuilder in Mobile Studio peacefully coexist with JBuilderX developer?

John Roberts wrote:

I've got Mobile Studio and JBuilderX Developer.
Does it matter which one I install first?
Will I just get one IDE with functionality for both versions?

Any insight?

thanks,

John Roberts
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

So... I believe the Mobile Studio edition is still a JB9-based version?
Then you should have no problems if you install them into separate
locations.
Then you will have 2 different versions of JBuilder installed, each with
it's specific functionality enabled.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Does the JBuilder in Mobile Studio peacefully coexist with JBuilderX developer?

Yes you're right! I do have a JBuilder 9 Mobile Edition 1.1 install.
under the "All Programs" menu off the start button.
It just didn't install a desktop icon like JBuilderX did, so I guess that
confused me. Either that or JBuilderX (which I installed after
JBuilder Mobile) re-used the same icon.
Thanks!
John R.