Jbuilder MIDlets... I need help

2006-08-30 10:57:56 PM
jbuilder3
Hello, I have installed JBuilder Enterprise 2005. I made a project (JDK J2ME Wireless Toolkit 2.1), and an MIDP MIDlet inside it, but when I chose "make project", the following error appeared:
(...) preverify StdOut Error loading class Files\jbuilder\j2mewtk2.1\bin\preverify1.1.exe Error loading class midlettutorial.MIDlet1 Error loading class midlettutorial.Displayable1 Error preverifying class files
And it can`t display the "design" tab:
Unable to design Displayable1.java. Make sure that the file is in the current project, does not contain any syntax errors, and that all resources are compiled. cannot find symbol; symbol : variable MIDlet1, location: class midlettutorial.Displayable1:39:13 Unable to design Displayable1.java. Make sure that the file is in the current project, does not contain any syntax errors, and that all resources are compiled.
What could be the problem? Thanks.

Re:Jbuilder MIDlets... I need help

Hello,
The first problem is related from the look of it to the install location
of your JBuilder, basically if you move it to a directory without
spaces, it should be better...
May be the same applies to your second problem.
HTH,

--
Ludovic
"Les formes qui differencient les etres importent peu