Superclass type cannot be resolved message

2004-01-19 11:37:00 PM
jbuilder16
I recently downloaded JBuilder9 to my pc and now when I attempt to create a new class for a project I keep getting a message stating "Superclass type cannot be resolved" Any ideas?

Re:Superclass type cannot be resolved message

On 1/19/2004 at 10:37:00 AM, Ken wrote:
I recently downloaded JBuilder9 to my pc and now when I attempt to
create a new class for a project I keep getting a message stating
"Superclass type cannot be resolved" Any ideas?
First, this sounds like a usage problem, not an install problem.
I have set follow-ups to borland.public.jbuilder.ide.
What do you have in the "Base class" field of the Class wizard?
--
Regards,
John McGrath [TeamB]