newbie: Jbuilder X moves insted copy files ?!!

2004-06-17 01:03:29 AM
jbuilder5
I'm using Jbuilder X in Linux (Debian). I'm creating a project since the
beggining, but when I wanna use some class from others projects, I tried
to copy the java files doing right click over the name of the project,
and choosing "Add Files/Packages/Classes". Once that I choose the file
that I would like to copy into my new project I realized that Jbuilder
_MOVE_ insted of copy. That means that file that was into some old
project are deleted from there and moved to my new project.
Is this behaviour normal?? Is there other way to do it?? Should I
copy the files without use Jbuilder ???
Thank you for advance!
---
Alfredo Diaz P.
University of Chile
Computer Engineering
mailto: XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:newbie: Jbuilder X moves insted copy files ?!!

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:03:29 -0400, Alfredo Diaz
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Thank you for advance!
Please don't multi-post in the Borland newsgroups. I had originally
answered this here, cancelled the post and I'm re-responding in .ide .
[followup set to .ide]
Oh yea, I have a blog: mywebpages.comcast.net/daorriss/
Save yourself some time and check these sites:
Borland Newsgroup Search:
Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic: