jbuilder enterprise 2005 Trial edition

2005-06-03 03:35:00 PM
jbuilder9
Hello,
I am currently using JbuilderX Enterprise. I just got an email notification
for downloading the trial version of jbuilder 2005 enterprise. Will there be
a problem if I install it in a different directory than the one I have
jbuilderX? I do not want the trial version messing with the one I already
have. Will there be a problem if I have both? Or even worse, when I try to
uninstall the trial version? I cannot find anything on the borland website
(or I did not look very carefully...).
Thanks,
Katerina

Re:jbuilder enterprise 2005 Trial edition

Katerina K. wrote:
Hello,

I am currently using JbuilderX Enterprise. I just got an email notification
for downloading the trial version of jbuilder 2005 enterprise. Will there be
a problem if I install it in a different directory than the one I have
jbuilderX? I do not want the trial version messing with the one I already
have. Will there be a problem if I have both? Or even worse, when I try to
uninstall the trial version? I cannot find anything on the borland website
(or I did not look very carefully...).

Thanks,
Katerina

No problems at all. The only thing you have to watch for is that they
will fight over who gets to handle "Files with extension .java .jpx, etc".
--
Regards,
Lori Olson [TeamB]