Change languages in an application in OS windows

2007-05-29 07:19:23 PM
jbuilder23
Hello,
I 'm developing an application and i have as OS windows .
i 'm using the english(standard) and greek languages.
My Problem is when i load my applcation (frame1) the language in windows
it becomes english(standard-this is OK) but when from the frame1 l load a
second 'frame2' and into this i change the language in Greek, when i close
this frame the language it becomes again English in frame1 . This is that
i don't want to do. I want always to have the language that i put to windows
and not change this the program alone.
Thanks in advance
Tolis
--

Re:Change languages in an application in OS windows

apostolish wrote:
I 'm developing an application and i have as OS windows .
i 'm using the english(standard) and greek languages.
My Problem is when i load my applcation (frame1) the language in windows
it becomes english(standard-this is OK) but when from the frame1 l load a
second 'frame2' and into this i change the language in Greek, when i close
this frame the language it becomes again English in frame1 . This is
that i don't want to do. I want always to have the language that i put to
windows and not change this the program alone.
This tutorial might help:
java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/i18n/locale/index.html
--
Kevin Dean [TeamB]
Dolphin Data Development Ltd.