Question about help system

2004-04-01 09:05:43 AM
jbuilder23
Is there a quick way to find out information about a particular method when
one doesn't remember to which class it belongs?
Thaks

Re:Question about help system

Carlos Zin wrote:
Is there a quick way to find out information about a particular method when
one doesn't remember to which class it belongs?
Thaks

You mean like the index in the JDK docs?
java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/index.html
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Question about help system

Yes, In fact it is how do but I wondered if JBuilder has a code insight for
this matter.
Thanks
"Lori M Olson (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje

Carlos Zin wrote:
Yes, In fact it is how do but I wondered if JBuilder has a code insight for
this matter.
Thanks

Not if you don't know the class name.
--