Distributed processing

2005-03-24 04:17:39 PM
jbuilder12
I have a large project that process a lot of data: sign, encrypt,
decrypt, verify signature, verify cetificate (time, crl, chain...). Objects
are stored in DB.
Where can I find more info about distributed processing in Java apps?
I'd like to have my app on several PCs (not on one like today) and that all
of them use one DB (to share resources).

Re:Distributed processing

Search Google for "java cluster". There quite a few products available.
- Alexey.