JBuilder, collaboration edition

2004-05-11 06:27:51 PM
jbuilder19
So, with outsourcing being "next big thing", can we have something of
Netmeeting functionality in JBuilder, or in separate product that can
integrate with JB.

Re:JBuilder, collaboration edition

Buch wrote:
So, with outsourcing being "next big thing", can we have something of
Netmeeting functionality in JBuilder, or in separate product that can
integrate with JB.

Well, a nice start would be to integrate a Java-based IM client.
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:JBuilder, collaboration edition

Well, a nice start would be to integrate a Java-based IM client.
As plugin :)

{smallsort}

On Tue, 11 May 2004 12:27:51 +0200, "Buch" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
So, with outsourcing being "next big thing", can we have something of
Netmeeting functionality in JBuilder, or in separate product that can
integrate with JB.
Sounds like you should sit down and start writing it. You could make
a few bucks from it yourself.. ;)
Save yourself some time and check these sites:
Borland Newsgroup Search:
Joi Ellis's Faq-O-Matic:

Re:JBuilder, collaboration edition

Sounds like you should sit down and start writing it. You could make
a few bucks from it yourself.. ;)
lol :) I must finish my generator first ...

Re:JBuilder, collaboration edition

hossam < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >writes:
i have to do a project related to ftp and i didnt find any package in
jbuilder that supports ftp so ive downloaded one from the internet but
i cant import it to my project
Go to Tools, Configure Libraries... and add it as a library. Then add
that library to the project.