chinese language

2004-10-11 05:57:40 AM
jbuilder0
Hi
I have deploy amy java applet on the web page.I found it cannot display
Chinese chraraters from the any PC runing win2000,windows me and win95/98
etc.
Please help. Thank you very much!

Re:chinese language

John wrote:
Hi

I have deploy amy java applet on the web page.I found it cannot display
Chinese chraraters from the any PC runing win2000,windows me and win95/98
etc.

Please help. Thank you very much!

These PCs that are running win2000, windows me and win95/98... what
version of the JRE are they running? Have you tried installing the
current JRE from here:
www.java.com/en/download/windows_xpi.jsp
--
Regards,