Re: JBuilderX

2003-10-22 06:46:11 AM
jbuilder7
Ludovic HOCHET wrote:
hum, one bad point though : there is obviously no java phones in
Borland.... or may be they think only corporate can buy those things
->the foundation edition has no support for the WTK

(www.borland.com/jbuilder/pdf/jbx_feamatrix.pdf)
Yes, I was reviewing the feature matrix and noticed that one myself.
Personally, I think it's a mistake. But who listens to me? :-p
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

Re:Re: JBuilderX

"Lori M Olson (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Ludovic HOCHET wrote:
Personally, I think it's a mistake. But who listens to me? :-p

At least we here in the newsgroups do so... ;)
-Valentino

Re:Re: JBuilderX

Valentino Kyriakides wrote:
"Lori M Olson (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>Personally, I think it's a mistake. But who listens to me? :-p

At least we here in the newsgroups do so... ;)

-Valentino

It's nice to know someone is ;-)
--
Regards,
Lori Olson (TeamB)

{smallsort}

Re:Re: JBuilderX

Valentino Kyriakides wrote:
However, can you explain this "Ecosystem" naming nomenclature now for the
OTAPI? See: "..This allows us to continue to support the ecosystem around
JBuilder and offer customers additional functionality from our third-party
community...". AFAIK, Eco stems from aka Bold and is therefor more known for
Delphi and C#B instead of JB...or...?
In this case I do not believe it has any link to the ECO technologies.
They're simply referring to all the third-party companies that develop
components and integrate products into JBuilder.
One entry found for ecosystem.
Main Entry: eco·sys·tem
Pronunciation: -"sis-t&m
Function: noun
Date: 1935
: the complex of a community of organisms and its environment
functioning as an ecological unit
Perhaps Borland just has "Eco" on the brain. :-)