Very Strange!!!

2005-07-20 08:41:45 AM
jbuilder20
I have a Java class that has a method that generates some HTML and returns
the HTML as a String. I then have a JSP page that has <%=foobar.getHtml()%>
to insert this generated HTML into the web page. The HTML that is generated
has a form that contains a number of tables as well as two iframes. Before
the method getHtml() returns I dump the string out to a file and everything
looks good, however, in the browser (IE or Firefox) the iframes are missing.
I take a look at the HTML source from the browser and where the opening
iframe tag is supposed to be I have a bunch of spaces (approximately the
length of the original iframe tag) and then the closing tag (</iframe>). All
the rest of the HTML is there. There are other areas in the web application
that do this very same thing (two iframes on a page) and they work fine. Why
would only the iframe tags be replaced with spaces? Please HELP!!! Thanks!!
- Gene

Re:Very Strange!!!

I have a Java class that has a method that generates some HTML and returns
the HTML as a String. I then have a JSP page that has <%=foobar.getHtml()%>
to insert this generated HTML into the web page. The HTML that is generated
has a form that contains a number of tables as well as two iframes. Before
the method getHtml() returns I dump the string out to a file and everything
looks good, however, in the browser (IE or Firefox) the iframes are missing.
I take a look at the HTML source from the browser and where the iframe tag